Lysol I.C. Disinfectant Spray - Original Scent - 19 oz. - 12 pk.
- $ 79 88 79.88
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal, bactericidal
- This EPA-registered hospital disinfectant is highly effective against TB, MRSA and HIV-1
- Prevents odors and the growth of mold and mildew
Tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal. Kills 99.9% of germs on hard nonporous surfaces, including MRSA, Norovirus, Hepatitis A Virus, Hepatitis B Virus, HIV-1, Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A virus and is effective against over 50 microorganisms when used as directed. The Control Flo™ Valve produces a wetter spray, enhancing surface coverage. Use on showers, sinks, door handles, waiting rooms, sick rooms, laboratories and around toilet areas.
- Applicable Material: Fiberglass, Plastic, Stainless Steel, Wood
- Application: All-Purpose
- Chemical Compound: Ethyl Alcohol
- Capacity (Volume): 19 oz.
- Packing Type: Aerosol
- Dirt Types: Hepatitis A, HIV-1, Poliovirus Type 1, Tuberculosis (TB)
- Scent: Original
- Physical Form: Liquid
- Compliance, Standards: EPA Registered, Meets CDC, EPA and OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards