Lycoris Mixed Bag of 18 Bulbs - 9 Red & 9 Yellow
About this itemLycoris, also known as Spider Lilies, are great naturalizers and add a touch of the exotic to your cut flower arrangements with their unusual shape and long-lasting blooms.
Producing showy flowers, Lycoris add long-lasting color to your garden and cut flower arrangements. They are great naturalizers and overtime will form colorful colonies. Lycoris produce unusual shaped flowers with reflexed tepals and long stamens, resembling spider legs.
- Lycoris, also known as Spider Lilies or Surprise Lilies, have exotic, showy flowers and provide special interest for the garden
- Yellow Lycoris blooms in spring reaching 20” in height, with strap-shaped leaves that die back in mid-summer
- The flowering spine comes back again in late August
- Red Spider Lily is a late blooming variety with lovely coral-red spidery flowers
- Each flower has reflexed tepals with long stamens that resemble spider legs
- Spider Lilies are excellent in cut flower arrangements
- Their long-lasting blooms and unusual shape make a simple arrangement a work of art
- Lycoris are also great naturalizers and overtime will form a colony
- Plant lycoris in full sun to partial shade in autumn making sure the top ¼” of the bulb neck is exposed
- Mulch well in cooler climates
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Guaranteed to grow if instructions are followed.