Luggage is a traveling necessity. Whether you’re flying, riding, or sailing, you will need durable luggage. Sam’s Club offers a variety of luggage bags, luggage sets, duffel bags, luggage carts, and more from leading manufacturers. Get the gear for your next great adventure at low Sam’s Club prices.
Item #: 504206
In StockWrite a Review
Luggage Buying Info
Luggage can be used for many purposes. Generally, people think of luggage in association with going on a trip, but you can use luggage for camping trips, going to the gym, or a day excursion. The main issue is finding luggage sets, duffel bags, carry-on bags, etc. that are going to meet your needs.
Duffel bags are convenient and can be easily transported from place to place. They come in a variety of sizes and shapes. They are optimal for light traveling; extensive traveling would warrant large luggage bags or a luggage set. Furthermore, some duffel bags have wheels so it is easier to transport them through airports.
Carry-on bags are similar to duffel bags, but better resemble traditional luggage bags. They may have a lined internal structure so clothes remain folded and intact through travel. Handles are usually reinforced and comfortable to grab. Depending on the model, a carry-on may also have wheels to make transporting easier for the traveler. The size of a carry-on bag can vary; some may be sold individually or some may come as part of a larger luggage set.
It may be wise to purchase a luggage set because you can then own several pieces of luggage that you can use all at once or in pieces depending on the longevity of a trip. A duffel bag or a smaller carry-on would be good for a weekend trip. A larger carry-on bag may be optimal for a one to two-week trip. Any longer than two-weeks would warrant a luggage set to ensure you bring enough items and can carry them with ease.
Things to consider when purchasing Luggage
- Think about the number of storage compartments and pockets the luggage item has. The extra pockets may come in handy.
- Look for compression straps. These straps squeeze a bulky bag down to a smaller size, making closing or carrying easier.
- Look for a luggage item or luggage set that has a detachable ‘day bag’. The day bag can come in handy to use throughout the day or to use as a carry-on bag for a long flight to hold entertainment items.
- Look for luggage sets that have a separate toiletry kit to hold your makeup, shaving items, etc.
- Folders keep clothing organized and free of wrinkles, making it possible to bring multiple dress shirts, dresses, etc.
- Consider the material construction. Would you prefer a hardside luggage piece, or would a fabric covering suffice?