Lord of the Rings: War in the North - PC
- $ 19 88 19.88
- Free shipping
About this item
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North is a co-op Action RPG that immerses you and your friends in a brutal new chapter in the War of the Ring. Drawing inspiration from both the literary and film rights to world of The Lord of the Rings, players will bloody their axes on a wide range of deadly enemies and traverse both established and never-before-seen locations. The result is a journey that is both epic and intimate, familiar yet unexpected.
Intense, visceral and satisfying combat. Rich, layered and impactful character progression. In War in the North, you get both. Fight through the brutal realities of the War of the Ring, as you customize a new character in the universe Tolkien created. Immerse yourself and make your own mark on Middle-earth.
Middle-earth is too brutal for any one man to survive. Draw upon the strengths of each characters unique racial abilities and build your own fellowship of three heroes to confront the growing army in the North. You must fight together or you will die alone.
While much attention and focus has been placed on the journey of the One Ring, the assault on Middle-earth hits all corners of the map. War in the North turns our attention toward an integral part of the storyline that is grounded in details from the books and various appendices.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Intel Core2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD 64 X2 4400
- Recommended: Intel Core2 Duo 3 GHz or AMD X2 5000 or AMD Phenom X4 9600
- 2 GB RAM
- Recommended: 4 GB RAM
- 2006 or later GeForce 8600 or Radeon HD 2600
- Recommended: GeForce 2xx Series or Radeon HD 6xxx series or greater
- 100% DirectX 9 compatible Audio Device
- Installation requires 10 GB of free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive
- Recommended: 8X Speed DVD-ROM drive
- Keyboard and mouse, or Xbox 360 wired controller
- Microsoft DirectX 9 is installed together with the game unless this or a more up to date version is already installed
- Internet connection required to activate the game on Steam®
- Recommended: Broadband Internet Connection
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Computer/video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.