Sort by: Top Selling
Results 1- 28 of 28 Page 1 of 1
Price includes shipping1.98 ct. Princess Cut Lab-Grown Diamond (Fancy Vivid Pink, VVS2)Item #: 763608 |Model #: LG10171109$ 17,987 00
Price includes shipping1.24 ct. Round Brilliant Lab-Grown Diamond (I, VVS1)Item #: 763622 |Model #: LG10202217$ 4,998 00
Price includes shipping.78 ct. Round Brilliant Lab-Grown Diamond (H, VS2)Item #: 763364 |Model #: LG10185803$ 1,887 00
Price includes shipping1.70 ct. Round Brilliant Lab-Grown Diamond (I, SI1)Item #: 763692 |Model #: LG10179003$ 7,495 00
Price includes shipping1.05 ct. Round Brilliant Lab-Grown Diamond (H, VS1)Item #: 763289 |Model #: LG10196607$ 4,487 00
Price includes shipping2.02 ct. Round Brilliant Lab-Grown Diamond (I, SI1)Item #: 763385 |Model #: LG10208715$ 11,450 00
Price includes shipping.74 ct. Round Brilliant Lab-Grown Diamond (H, VS1)Item #: 763615 |Model #: LG10185517$ 1,887 00
Price includes shipping2.28 ct. Radiant Lab-Grown Diamond (Fancy Vivid Yellow, VVS2)Item #: 763673 |Model #: LG10078620$ 7,845 00
Price includes shipping1.00 ct. Round Brilliant Lab-Grown Diamond (Fancy Vivid Yellow, VS1)Item #: 763296 |Model #: LG10077012$ 2,757 00
Price includes shipping1.04 ct. Round Brilliant Lab-Grown Diamond (H, SI2)Item #: 763727 |Model #: LG10185014$ 3,348 00
Price includes shipping.54 ct. Round Brilliant Lab-Grown Diamond (H, VVS2)Item #: 763420 |Model #: LG10182419$ 1,037 00
Price includes shipping2.08 ct. Round Brilliant Lab-Grown Diamond (H, SI1)Item #: 763664 |Model #: 151500420$ 13,800 00
Back to top
Results 1- 28 of 28 Page 1 of 1
The 4 C’s of Diamond Buying
Choosing jewelry that is timeless and high quality should be a priority when looking for that perfect diamond. Anyone diamond shopping should become familiar with the 4 C’s of diamond Buying.
How to Buy a Diamond
- Emerald diamonds are rectangular with trimmed corners. Additional, supplementary stones are commonly used with emerald diamonds.
- Pear diamonds are sometimes referred to as ‘teardrop’ diamonds. Pear diamonds are popular for pendants and earrings as well as rings. They are prime choices for engagement rings.
- Heart diamonds are rarer than most other shapes. They are popular for earrings and pendants.
- Marquise diamonds are slim and oval-shaped, and have tapered, pointed ends. Marquise diamonds are commonly seen in bridal sets.
- Radiant diamonds are square-shaped with barely-trimmed corners to enhance brilliance.
- Princess diamonds are square-shaped, yet their corners are not trimmed. They are popular diamonds for engagement rings.
- Round diamonds are incredibly versatile and are used in a variety of engagement rings and bridal sets.
- Oval diamonds create a strong focal point on the finger. They are used in a variety of jewelry settings.
Ring Settings for Loose Diamonds
- Prong settings place emphasis on the diamond itself rather than the metal supporting it. The prongs hold the diamond securely while allowing the diamond to be exposed to light.
- A bezel setting is a collar wrapped around the side of the diamond. The setting is attached to the ring and rises upward to encapsulate the diamond.
- Channel settings are used when a ring features several diamonds around the circumference. Channel settings create a housing on both sides with the diamonds inserted in the middle.
- Pavè settings allow the ring to appear paved in diamonds on its surface.
- Bead settings are comparable to Pavè settings, yet the diamonds are spaced farther apart allowing the gold work to appear more prominent.