Lalaloopsy Loopy Hair Spot Splatter Splash
The Lalaloopsy were once rag dolls who magically came to life when their very last stitch was sewn.
These Lalaloopsy™ have Loopy Hair™ made out of long, soft yarn that you can style, twist, braid, and brush! Now you can style your Lalaloopsy™ doll’s hair in “sew” many loopy styles!
Spot Splatter Splash was made from a painter’s overalls. She’s super creative and loves bright colors, big messes, and eating spaghetti. She has a pet zebra.
Sewn on: October 25th (International Artist Day; also Picasso's birthday)
- Lalaloopsy™ Loopy Hair™ have real yarn hair!
- Extra soft, long yarn hair can be styled, twisted, braided and brushed.
- Includes fun hair comb and hair clips.
- Articulated head, arms and legs
- Shoes and clothes can be removed for fashion play.
- Totally collectible!
For additional questions or concerns regarding this item, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.321.0183.
4.50" D x 7" W x 13"H
Ask & Answer
90 days limited
There is no additional information available for this item.