Logitech Wireless Wave MK550 Combo
- $20 off with Tech Savings
Offer ends December 26
- Tech Pricing
- List price $69.99
Price too low to show
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- See your price in checkout
- Free shipping
- Free Pickup
With a Comfort Wave Design keyboard, a contoured laser mouse and batteries that last, this wireless combo gives you a comfort curve without the learning curve—at home or at the office.
Wave-Shaped Key Frame
Your fingers vary in length. So with its gradual wave-shaped contour, this keyboard supports the actual, varied lengths of your fingers.
Cushioned, Contoured Palm Rest
The palm rest helps position your hands comfortably on the keyboard—and offers a comfortable place to rest your palms when you’re not typing.
Hand-Friendly Laser Mouse
Contoured sides and soft rubber grips keep your hand comfortable, supported and in control. You’ll enjoy smooth, precise tracking on virtually any surface.
Batteries without Hassle
A battery life of up to three years for the keyboard and two years for the mouse practically eliminates the need to replace batteries. (Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.)
Logitech® Unifying Receiver
The tiny wireless receiver stays in your laptop—there’s no need to unplug it when you move around—and connects both the keyboard and mouse.
Advanced 2.4 GHz Wireless Connectivity
So you can work or play in more places—like your comfy couch—the long-range wireless connection virtually eliminates delays, dropouts and interference.
- Windows® XP, Windows Vista® or Windows 7
- USB port
- CD-ROM drive or Internet connection
- Wireless Keyboard K350
- Wireless Mouse M510
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- 4 AA alkaline batteries (pre-installed)
- Software CD
- Receiver extender cable
- User documentation
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information3-year limited hardware warranty
There is no additional information available for this item.