Little Smokies Smoked Sausages (3 lb.)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Bite-size cocktail sausage
- Made with high-quality cuts of beef and pork
- Naturally hardwood smoked
- Natural casing that holds the flavor in better
- No fillers ever
Ambassador Little Smokies Smoked Sausage are made from the highest quality cuts of beef and pork, and all natural spices. No fillers are ever used. The same goes with extracts and distilled oils. They're also hardwood smoked because that natural smoky flavor can never be duplicated.
To seal the deal, Ambassador uses natural casings for our wieners and sausages. Why do they use natural casings? First, natural casings breathe as no artificial casings can. As a result, natural casings allow smoke to gently penetrate the meat better than artificial casings do. Second, natural casings hold in the flavorful juices and natural spices while the sausage cooks. Third, there is the snappy bite, bursting with flavor, that only natural casings can provide.
By now, you should be convinced that a pack of Ambassador Little Smokies are well worth it.
- Freezing/Refrigerated: sausages should be refrigerated at 40° F. or lower
- Cooking Instructions: To heat, place sausages in cold frying pan with 2 to 4 tablespoons water, cover tightly and cook 5 to 8 minutes over low heat; remove cover to let water cook off