Belkin WeMo Light Switch - 2 Pack
- $ 89 96 89.96
- Free Pickup
About this item
Light Your Home the Way You Want
The Wi-Fi® enabled WeMo Light Switch allows you to turn lights on and off from anywhere--from across the house, from the backyard, or from the other side of the world. WeMo Light Switch replaces a standard light switch in your home and can be controlled remotely with an Android smartphone or tablet, iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. It works with your existing Wi-Fi® network and anywhere your smartphone or tablet has an Internet connection (3G or 4G LTE). Easy for most Do It Yourselfers.
Free WeMo App is Easy to Use
Download the free WeMo app to your compatible Android smartphone or tablet or your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to get started. The app has been designed so that simple tasks, such as scheduling a porch light to turn on after dark, can be accomplished with ease. Use the app to ensure that the lights are always on when your kids come home from after-school activities, or to turn specific lights off every day to reduce power consumption.
The app also allows you to set more complex customized schedules, such as turning lights on and off at different times on different days. Customized schedules can be easily adjusted using the WeMo app, even when you are away from home.
Turn Lights On/Off at Sunset or Sunrise
Not only can you program your lights to turn on or off at specified times, you can also set them to respond to the sun. Simply enter your city name in the WeMo App and then program your porch lights to turn on at sunset and off at sunrise.
The sunset and sunrise times update every day, so whatever the season, your lights will come on when you want them to. You can also combine sun and time rules--for example, you can program your lights to turn on at sunset and off at 11pm every day. The WeMo App automatically adjusts for daylight savings.
Replace Your Existing LIght Switch, Hassle Free
WeMo Light Switch was designed for DIY installation. The included faceplate seamlessly clicks onto the wall and hides the screws underneath.
Please note that the WeMo Light Switch is not compatible with lights controlled by more than one switch or with metal face plates. Metal face plates interfere with Wi-Fi® signals and will not allow this product to work correctly in your home.
Backlighting Makes it Easy to Locate After Dark
The switch features subtle backlighting, making it easy to find in the dark. You can manually turn the switch on or off by simply tapping it. It's so simple, a toddler can do it.
- Turn home lights on or off from anywhere
- Control a single Light Switch with multiple smartphones
- Operates over Wi-FI and mobile internet at home and away
- Put your electronic devices on a schedule
- Intuitive, easy set up, easy to use
- Free WeMo app
- Keeps its programming and the correct time and date during power outages
- Has no batteries to wear out
- No minimum wattage so works with all incandescent, halogen, CFL, fluorescent and LED lighting
- Can also control ceiling fans
- Designed for residential indoor dry location use only
- Wi-Fi® router
- Android 4.0 or later
- iOS v5 or higher
- Max 1800 W, ½ HP at 120VAC
- Neutral Wire Required
- Replaces single pole switch
- Not compatible with 3-way (multi-location control) switches
- Works with your existing single/double/multi-switch rocker-style plates
- Not designed to work with metal faceplates
Compatible with Apple and Android Devices
- The Belkin WeMo Light Switch works with the following Apple devices with iOS 5 or higher: iPod touch, iPhone and iPad. It also works with Android devices with version 4.0 or higher. A Wi-Fi® router with an Internet connection is required.
- 2 WeMo light switches
- Face plates
- Wire nuts
- Quick installation guide
2.64 x 10.78 x 8.19 inches