OFFLINE Lifetime Stacking Chair, White - 4 pack
by Lifetime | Item #: 849949 | Model #: 880311 |
Price includes shipping
- $ 479 98 479.98
Non-members pay 10% surchargeJoin now!
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
Delivery estimates, taxes, and fees are based on ZIP Code. Club Pickup orders are based on your club’s current price and item availability on the day of payment.
About this item
- Lightweight and easy to clean
- Features a molded carry handle
- Constructed of high density plastic and powder-coated steel
- Indoor/Outdoor use
- High quality materials built to last
Free Standard Shipping
- Like all Lifetime’s plastic tables and chairs, the Lifetime stacking chair is constructed from Lifetime’s patented high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic and a weather-resistant, powder-coated steel frame so these plastic chairs can be used indoors or out. For a touch of class in the office or at outdoor assemblies, the Lifetime stacking chair will provide you with many years of comfortable accommodations.
|Weight Capacity(lbs):||350 lbs|
|Seat Material(s):||HDPE Plastic|
|Seat Color(s):||White Granite|
|Seat Width Maximum(in.):||20|
|Seat Depth Maximum(in.):||22|
|Seat Height Maximum(in.):||17|
|Back Material(s):||HDPE Plastic|
|Back Color(s):||White Granite|
|Back Width Maximum(in.):||17.5|
|Back Depth Maximum(in.):||2|
|Back Height Maximum(in.):||11|
|Chair Weight(lbs):||12 lbs|
|Industry Standards:||Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA|
|Warranty:||10 yr Limited Warranty|
For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.225.3865.
- Total Height: 33"
- Seat Height: 17"
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 22"
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
10 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Cancellation of an order must be done within 48 hours of placing the order
- Please inspect your delivery before signing your receipt
- Warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of ten years from the date of original retail purchase. The word defects is defined as imperfections that impair the use of the product. Defects resulting from misuse, abuse or negligence will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover defects due to alteration of accident. This warranty does not cover damage caused by vandalism, rusting, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- This warranty is nontransferable and is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective product. If the product is defective within the terms of this warranty, Lifetime Products, Inc. will repair or replace defective parts at no cost to the purchaser.