Lifetime Stacking Chair, Select Color - 14 pack
- $50 off with Tech Savings
Offer ends August 31
- Tech Savings items are limited to select items, availability, valid dates and limits per membership. Select Tech Savings are available online and in club. State and local laws may require sales tax to be charged on the pre-discounted price of an item with a Tech Savings offer. Available in the U.S., excluding Puerto Rico.
- Member price $479.98
- $ 429 98 429.98
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Lightweight and easy to clean
- Features a molded carry handle
- Constructed of high density plastic and powder-coated steel
- Indoor/Outdoor use
- High quality materials built to last
The Lifetime Stacking Chair, made of high-impact polyethylene, is contoured for comfort and designed for durability. The powder-coated steel tubing increases strength and stability. Non-marring leg caps insert directly into the tubing. The unique design allows for easy stacking of multiple chairs for convenient storage. The Lifetime Stacking Chair is lightweight, easy to clean and can be used indoor or out. The chair exceeds demanding BIFMA standards.
|Weight Capacity(lbs):||350 lbs|
|Seat Material(s):||HDPE Plastic|
|Seat Color(s):||Brown or White|
|Seat Width Maximum(in.):||20|
|Seat Depth Maximum(in.):||22|
|Seat Height Maximum(in.):||17|
|Back Material(s):||HDPE Plastic|
|Back Color(s):||Brown or White|
|Back Width Maximum(in.):||17.5|
|Back Depth Maximum(in.):||2|
|Back Height Maximum(in.):||11|
|Chair Weight(lbs):||12 lbs|
|Industry Standards:||Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA|
|Warranty:||10 yr Limited Warranty|
For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.225.3865.
22"L x 20"W x 33"H
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
10 year limited manufacturer's warranty
Cancellation of an order must be done within 48 hours of placing the order
Please inspect your delivery before signing your receipt
- Warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of ten years from the date of original retail purchase. The word defects is defined as imperfections that impair the use of the product. Defects resulting from misuse, abuse or negligence will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover defects due to alteration of accident. This warranty does not cover damage caused by vandalism, rusting, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- This warranty is nontransferable and is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective product. If the product is defective within the terms of this warranty, Lifetime Products, Inc. will repair or replace defective parts at no cost to the purchaser.