Lifetime Chair Storage Rolling Cart
- $ 149 98 149.98
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Why We Love This
When it comes to storing and rolling out folding chairs for big events, this cart is absolutely essential. The sturdy steel cart makes it easy to get chairs in place quickly.
- Made from sturdy powder-coated steel
- Holds up to 32 Lifetime chairs or 40 Lifetime accent chairs
- Ideal for transport or storage
With the Lifetime Chair Cart, setting up and breaking down a large number of chairs is easy. The cart holds either 32 commercial grade folding chairs or 40 Lifetime accent chairs. It's made of sturdy powder-coated steel and is easy to roll. Whether you need to store the chairs or move them from place to place, you can rely on this cart. It's the best in its class!
|Product Materials & Dimensions:|
|Product Name:||Chair Cart|
|General Use:||Residential or Commerical|
|Base/Frame Material(s):||High Strength Low Alloy Power-Coated Steel|
|Overall Width Maximum (in.):||32.5"|
|Overall Depth Maximum (in.):||60"|
|Overall Height Maximum (in.):||55"|
|Holding Capacity:||Holds 32 Commercial Grade Folding Chairs|
|Warranty:||2-Year Limited Warranty|
|Durability:||Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards|
* Pricing valid online only, December 1 - December 6, 2015, unless otherwise noted. No rain checks. While supplies last.
For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.225.3865.
- 53"H x 32"W x 60.25"D
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
- Delivery service, if applicable, will call to set up appointment
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
- Large-Item Delivery - First Dry Area
10 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Cancellation of an order must be done within 48 hours of placing the order
- Please inspect your delivery before signing your receipt
- Warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of ten years from the date of original retail purchase. The word defects is defined as imperfections that impair the use of the product. Defects resulting from misuse, abuse or negligence will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover defects due to alteration of accident. This warranty does not cover damage caused by vandalism, rusting, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- This warranty is nontransferable and is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective product. If the product is defective within the terms of this warranty, Lifetime Products, Inc. will repair or replace defective parts at no cost to the purchaser.