Lifetime Chair Storage Rolling Cart
- $ 149 98 149.98
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Holds up to 32 Lifetime chairs or 40 Lifetime Accent Chairs
- Lifetime's Chair Cart is ideal for any transport or storage situation
Now you can easily store and transport those stackable chairs with this Storage Chair Cart and its the best in its class.
|Product Materials & Dimensions:|
|Product Name:||Chair Cart|
|General Use:||Residential or Commerical|
|Base/Frame Material(s):||High Strength Low Alloy Power-Coated Steel|
|Overall Width Maximum (in.):||32.5"|
|Overall Depth Maximum (in.):||60"|
|Overall Height Maximum (in.):||55"|
|Holding Capacity:||Holds 32 Commercial Grade Folding Chairs|
|Warranty:||2-Year Limited Warranty|
|Durability:||Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards|
For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.225.3865.
- 53"H x 32"W x 60.25"D
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
10 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Cancellation of an order must be done within 48 hours of placing the order
- Please inspect your delivery before signing your receipt
- Warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of ten years from the date of original retail purchase. The word defects is defined as imperfections that impair the use of the product. Defects resulting from misuse, abuse or negligence will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover defects due to alteration of accident. This warranty does not cover damage caused by vandalism, rusting, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- This warranty is nontransferable and is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective product. If the product is defective within the terms of this warranty, Lifetime Products, Inc. will repair or replace defective parts at no cost to the purchaser.