Lifetime Kayak Motor Mount with Battery Case
With this motor mount, you can attach a motor to your Lifetime fishing kayak and troll around the lake to your favorite fishing spots. The Lifetime kayak motor mount attaches to the rear of the kayak using a mounting pin, securing straps, and clips. No hardware required! Battery case is firmly secured to the motor mount with a strap. Battery cables are routed through a weatherproof channel flap in the battery case. Electric motor is attached to motor mount as per instructions on the motor. Note: Battery and motor not included. We suggest a 12-volt marine grade battery with charger. Make sure that your battery will fit into the 11.5 in x 8 in x 8 in. battery case.
Some states require you to register your kayak once you add a motor. Please check your local guidelines regarding boat registration.
- Self-Contained Motor Mount with Battery Case (Battery and Motor Not Included)
- Compatible with Most Electric Trolling Motors
- Included Battery Case Fits Most Deep Cycle Marine Batteries
- Battery Cables are Routed Through a Weatherproof Channel Flap in the Battery Case
- No Holes, Screws, Bolts or Installation Hardware Required
- Battery Case and Securing Straps Included
- Batteries Must be Deep Cycle Batteries Such as Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Batteries
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.