Lifetime 8' Professional Grade Folding Table, Putty (Select Quantity)
- $ 189 98 - $ 2,598 00 189.98
- 1 pack
- 4 pack
- 18 pack
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- 96"L x 30"W x 29"H
- Stain resistant and easy to clean
- Powder-coated steel and high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards
View a video of this product.
If you're looking for an extra heavy-duty folding table that will endure constant aggressive use, check out the Lifetime professional grade 8 ft folding table. It is constructed with a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic tabletop so it's stain resistant, scratch resistant, and requires very low maintenance. Heavy-duty full-length steel support rails and solid steel brace arms ensure a stable foundation and add extra strength and rigidity. Steel leg cross tubes elimate wobbling for ultimate stability. Weather protected to resist fading and rusting so this extra heavy-duty folding table can be used for indoor or outdoor purposes for many years. The professional grade 8 ft folding folding table is covered with a lifetime warranty; the best warranty in the business!
|Product Materials & Dimensions|
|Product Type:||Folding Table|
|Pack Quantity:||1, 4 or 18|
|Overall Width Maximum (in.):||96"|
|Overall Depth Maximum (in.):||30"|
|Overall Height Maximum (in.):||29"|
|Weight Capacity (lbs.):||2500 lbs. evenly distributed|
|Table Material(s):||HDPE Plastic|
|Thickness of Table Top (in):||2.2"|
|Diameter of Table Legs (in):||1.3" x 0.7"|
|Set Up Table Dimensions (in):||96" L x 30" W x 29" H|
|Folded Table Dimensions (in):||96" L x 30" W x 2.25" H|
|Durability:||Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards|
For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.225.3865.
- 96"L x 30"W x 29"H (244cmL x 76.2cmW x 73.7cmH)
- Folded 96"L x 30"W x 2.25"H (244cmL x 76.2cmW x 5.7cmH)
- Table weight: 61 lbs
- Seating Capacity: Up to 8 people per table
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
10 year limited manufacturer's warranty
Cancellation of an order must be done within 48 hours of placing the order
Please inspect your delivery before signing your receipt
- Warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of ten years from the date of original retail purchase. The word defects is defined as imperfections that impair the use of the product. Defects resulting from misuse, abuse or negligence will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover defects due to alteration of accident. This warranty does not cover damage caused by vandalism, rusting, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- This warranty is nontransferable and is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective product. If the product is defective within the terms of this warranty, Lifetime Products, Inc. will repair or replace defective parts at no cost to the purchaser.