Lifetime Commercial Grade Contoured Folding Chair, Putty - 4 pack
- $ 115 98 115.98
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Free Standard Shipping
- Available in White Granite, Almond, Black, or Putty
- Lightweight and easy to clean
- Constructed of high density plastic and powder-coated steel
- Indoor/Outdoor use
- High quality materials built to last
View a video preview of this product.
Lifetime’s folding card table chairs, you can seat all your guests in comfort and style for many years to come. The wide seats and tall backs of these card table chairs provide superior support and comfort for those all night poker games or hours of Monopoly fun. Lifetime’s attractive folding card table chairs are designed for indoor and outdoor use. The patented high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic and powder-coated frame assures weather resistance to rusting, chipping, or cracking. For comfortable accommodations in your family room or on the patio, these card table chairs are a great investment that will last for many years to come.
|Style:||Indoor/outdoor folding chair|
|Material of Construction:||Powder-coated steel and high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic|
|Dimensions:||Total Height 34", Seat Height 17", Width 18.5", Depth 20"|
|Chair Weight:||11.3 lbs.|
|Frame Tubing:||1.3" x 0.7" oval|
|Durability:||Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards|
|Maintenance:||Easy to clean. Use mild soap and a soft-bristled brush. For tough stains, use a mild abrasive such as Soft Scrub. Use rubbing alcohol on wax, and a de-greaser for automotive grease.|
|Warranty:||10 yr Limited|
For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.225.3865.
- 20.25"Depth x 18.5"Width x 34.5"Height
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
10 year limited manufacturer's warranty
Cancellation of an order must be done within 48 hours of placing the order
Please inspect your delivery before signing your receipt
- Warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of ten years from the date of original retail purchase. The word defects is defined as imperfections that impair the use of the product. Defects resulting from misuse, abuse or negligence will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover defects due to alteration of accident. This warranty does not cover damage caused by vandalism, rusting, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- This warranty is nontransferable and is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective product. If the product is defective within the terms of this warranty, Lifetime Products, Inc. will repair or replace defective parts at no cost to the purchaser.