Lifetime 4' Adjustable Fold-in-Half Table - White Granite
- 48"L x 24"W x 22", 29", or 36"H
- Folds in half and built in handle for easy transport and storage
- Stain resistant and easy to clean
- Powder-coated steel and high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards
- This adjustable craft table has three height settings to make it work for any craft. Use the table at the lowest setting (22?) for children?s crafts, standard table height (29?) for everyday lessons, and at counter height (36?) for a great supply table or for displaying finished crafts. The adjustable craft table folds to a manageable 24? x 24? square. With a built-in carry handle, the table is lightweight and portable?perfect for crafting classes at your location or on the go!
All Lifetime tables are designed with a patented combination of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic with a honeycomb tack-off design for extra rigidity and powder-coated steel to create durable, stable, low-maintenance tables. They are perfect when used as a classroom art table. The adjustable craft table?s surface and steel hardware will withstand rigorous abuse without chipping, cracking, or peeling, and they wash off easily to prep for your next craft project. This table is also wheelchair accessible.
|Style:||Indoor, outdoor, fold in half, adjustable height|
|Material of Construction:||Powder-coated steel and high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic|
|Open:||48" L x 24" W , Adjusts to 22", 29", or 36" Heights|
|Folded:||24" L x 24" W x 3" H|
|Table Weight:||19 lbs. each|
|Maintenance:||Easy to clean. Use mild soap and a soft bristled brush. For tough stains, use a mild abrasive such as Soft Scrub. Use rubbing alcohol on wax, and a degreaser for automotive grease.|
|Durability:||Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards|
|Warranty:||2 yr. Limited Warranty|
For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.225.3865.
- Open: - 48"L x 24"W x Adjusts to 22" x 29"or 36"H
- Folded - 24"L x 24"W x 3"H
Ask & Answer
10 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Cancellation of an order must be done within 48 hours of placing the order
- Please inspect your delivery before signing your receipt
- Warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of ten years from the date of original retail purchase. The word defects is defined as imperfections that impair the use of the product. Defects resulting from misuse, abuse or negligence will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover defects due to alteration of accident. This warranty does not cover damage caused by vandalism, rusting, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- This warranty is nontransferable and is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective product. If the product is defective within the terms of this warranty, Lifetime Products, Inc. will repair or replace defective parts at no cost to the purchaser.
There is no additional information available for this item.