Lifetime 37" Commercial Grade Card Table, White Granite
- Free Pickup
About this item
- 37" L x 37" W x 29" H
- Stain-resistant and easy to clean
- Powder-coated steel and high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards
The Lifetime square card table builds on the classic card table design, improving on stability, looks, weight and durability. Lifetime card tables combine the popular folding design with superior durability. So pull up a chair, cut the deck and bring on the refreshments! The plastic surface is stain resistant and easy to clean, and the steel legs and supports ensure table stability.
This lightweight card table folds up quickly and easily for out-of-the-way storage. Like all Lifetime tables and chairs, the Lifetime card table is constructed of only the best, high-quality materials: UV-protected high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic with a honeycombed tack-off design for extra rigidity and powder-coated steel. You don't have to worry about rusting, cracking or peeling with a Lifetime card table.
|Product Materials & Dimensions|
|Overall Width Maximum (in.):||37"|
|Overall Depth Maximum (in.):||37"|
|Overall Height Maximum (in.):||29"|
|Weight Capacity (lbs.):||400 lbs. evenly distributed|
|Table Material(s):||HDPE Plastic|
|Table Color(s):||White Granite|
|Thickness of Table Top (in):||2.2"|
|Diameter of Table Legs (in):||1.2"|
|Set Up Table Dimensions (in):||37" L x 37" W x 29" H|
|Folded Table Dimensions (in):||37" L x 2.25" W x 37" H|
|Durability:||Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards|
For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.225.3865.
- Open: - 37"L x 37"W x 29"H
- Folded - 37"L x 37"W x 2.25"H
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
- 10 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Cancellation of an order must be done within 48 hours of placing the order
- Please inspect your delivery before signing your receipt
- Warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of ten years from the date of original retail purchase. The word defects is defined as imperfections that impair the use of the product. Defects resulting from misuse, abuse or negligence will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover defects due to alteration of accident. This warranty does not cover damage caused by vandalism, rusting, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- This warranty is nontransferable and is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective product. If the product is defective within the terms of this warranty, Lifetime Products, Inc. will repair or replace defective parts at no cost to the purchaser.