LifeSmart Stealth 6 Infrared Heater
About this itemTop of the line LifeSmart heater features six commercial grade infrared quartz elements rated at 5,600 BTUs. Heats an open room area in just minutes to produce soft even heat distribution from floor to ceiling.
Our top of the line Stealth series of standard cabinet infrared heaters features six commerical grade infrared quartz elements designed to heat an open room area of up to 1,500 square feet. All LifeSmart heaters incorporate the use of copper in both the heat exchangers and within the heating chamber, creating heat that is cooler on the inside but holds its temperature longer as the fan circulates the infrared heat throughout the room. Based on the principle of nature's simple technology of heating the earth via the sun, LifeSmart heaters takes this concept and uses short light rays that penetrate to heat objects and people, from floor to ceiling, always producing soft, healthy heat without reducing a room's humidity or oxygen levels. Standard features include PC furniture grade wood with dark oak stained finish, dual heat settings (eco 750watt and hi 1500watt), electronic thermostat, programmable timer, remote control, washable filter, auto safety shutoff, and 6' grounded power cord. Exterior cabinet is cool to the touch, therefore, localized heat cannot burn or harm small children, pets, or furniture.
- Cabinet: 14 piece furniture grade wood finished in a dark oak stain
- Six commercial grade infrared quartz elements rated at 25,000 hours (5600 BTU rating)
- Raised push button controls for timer (.5hr to continuous) temperature 50F to 86F, remote control has up/down function
- Single high output scroll fan provides efficient and quiet heat propulsion
Note: when heater is powered down, fan will continue to run until all of the warm air has circulated out of the heater
- Power requirements: 110v/15 amp standard 3 prong outlet (1500 watts max)
- Caster wheels offer portability from room to room
- Tip over safety feature
20" x 13" x 19"