- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual
- Chosse your stem quanities 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, and 100 stems
- Stem length: 80-90cm
- Suggested delivery date of at least 7 days before your event
- When arranging liatrises, keep in mind that the stems can drip, leaving stains or marks on dresses or other material. To avoid this, let the flowers stay approximately 30 minutes out of water before holding close to fabric."
Substitution Policy :
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In
making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that
you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning :
To make your liatris last as long as possible, try to handle them as little as possible, taking extra care to avoid touching the flower heads themselves. .
Follow the Care Guidelines Below:
- Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh cool water and add flower food provided
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut of at least 1/2" off the end of the
- Place the flowers in the prepared container
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate.
- Never place your fresh flowers where there might be a warm draft, such as, the top of a refrigerator or beside a heating vent. Fresh flowers last longer when they are at room temperature or lower.
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 7 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 7 to 30 days
in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present
to receive the flowers between 8 a.m. and 12 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 a.m. to
4:30 p.m. if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not
left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen
circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
Order Cancellation Information :
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 4 business
days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
No deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.