LG 7,000 BTU Window-Mounted Air Conditioner with Supplemental Heat
About this item
LG's LW7012HR 7,000 BTU Window-Mounted Air Conditioner with Supplemental Heat is perfect for small size rooms up to 280 square feet. The supplemental heating capability comes in handy when you need an additional heat source.
This unit has 2 cool, 2 heat and 2 fan speeds plus an energy saver function, 24-hour on/off timer and a 9.7 Energy Efficiency Ratio. With its stylish full-function remote, you can operate it from across the room. Plus, LG's patented Gold Fin anti-corrosion coating provides a protective shield so the unit lasts longer.
- Window mounted air conditioner with supplemental heat and full-function remote control (115 volts)
- 7,000 cooling BTUs / 3,850 supplemental heating BTUs
- Cooling / supplemental heating area up to 280 sq. ft.
- Dehumidification up to 2.3 pints per hour
- Gold Fin anti-corrosion coating provides a protective shield so the unit lasts longer
- Thermistor thermostat
- 2 cooling speeds / 2 heating speeds / 2 fan speeds
- 24-hour on/off timer
- Energy saver function conserves energy and saves you money
- 4-way air deflection directs air where you want it
- Tilt-out, easy-clean mesh filter
- Dry Air Flow: 205 cfm
- Noise level: 49 dBA indoor / 54 dBA outdoor
- 9.7 Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER)
- Easy to use installation kit included
20.68"L x 18.56"W x 13.88"H