Learning QuickBooks for Windows 2012
The self-paced training of Learning QuickBooks for Windows lets you easily learn, customize and master QuickBooks. Learn step-by-step how to save time and stay organized. Developed and taught by experts, choose only what you want to learn, and then play, skip and repeat topics with one click. Do it right the first time and avoid costly reworks: you can learn shortcuts, tips and tricks for saving time and reducing errors, as well as get answers and insights relevant to you. Quickly and confidently learn accounting fundamentals ? so you can spend less time on your books and more time on your business.
- Self-paced training CD for Intuit QuickBooks
- Become a confident QuickBooks user by following step-by-step instructions developed and taught by experts
- Learn shortcuts, tips, and tricks for saving time and reducing errors
- Choose the topics you want to learn on your schedule
- Practice QuickBooks tasks and get familiar with the product screens
- Play, skip and repeat topics with one click
- CD-ROM enclosed
- Computer: IBM or compatible Pentium II 350 or comparable (Pentium II 500 recommended)
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- For Vista users, 1.2 GHz Intel Pentium III (or equivalent) and 1 GB RAM
- Memory: 64 MB RAM (128 MB RAM recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 20 MB free space
- Monitor: Super VGA (1024 x 768) with 256 colors
- CD/DVD Drive: 8x speed
- Microsoft .NET Framework CLR 2.0 (provided on CD; requires additional 90 MB of hard disk space)
- External speakers with volume control also recommended
Warranty InformationComputer and video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.
There is no additional information available for this item.