LeapFrog® Tag? Reading System - 32MB
Help your children learn to read and love to read. The #1 best-selling Tag? Reading Systembrings stories to life with each touch. Words talk, pictures come to life and stories live outloud, engaging children's senses to make reading a rich, fulfilling experience. Now re-sized tobetter fit little hands, the Tag? Reader holds audio for up to 10 titles at a time from ourlibrary of over 40 books and games. Parents can see details of their child's play and learningwith the LeapFrog® Learning Path.
- Type: learning toys
- Uses: helps children build reading skills, such as vocabulary, phonics and reading comprehension
- Touch technology encourages children to learn to read and to love reading
- Words talk, pictures come to life and stories live out loud
- The Tag? library includes over 40 books and games based on favorite TV, movie and classic tales
- Holds audio for up to 10 books at a time
- Sized to fit small hands with a no-slip grip
- Parents can go online to collect fun rewards the child has earned and see the child's play and learning on the LeapFrog® Learning Path
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis LeapFrog® product is warranted only to the original purchaser for a period of three monthsfrom the original purchase date, under normal use and service, against defective workmanshipand material. This warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident or unreasonableuse, immersion in water, neglect, abuse, battery leakage or improper installation, improperservice, or other causes not arising out of defects in workmanship or materials of the product.All warranty claims are subject to: LeapFrog being notified of the warranty claim within thewarranty period; LeapFrog verifying the existence of a defect in the product; Receipt of validproof of your purchase date. Note: Please make sure that you have a valid proof of purchase(receipt) before contacting Customer Service.
There is no additional information available for this item.