LeapFrog® Tag?: Long Vowels, Silent E and Y
Use your Tag? Reader to make phonics skills spring to life! The Tag? Learn to Read Seriescombines fun stories with rich audio to help children identify letter sounds and hear how theycome together to form words. Each six-book set introduces a different series of skills, helpingchildren build confidence with the fundamentals of reading. This set introduces long vowels.Appropriate for children ages 4 to 7.
- Use your Tag? Reader to bring phonics skills to life in this special 6-book set forbeginning readers
- With its amazing touch technology, the Tag? Reader makes learning to read an excitingexperience as kids hear words sounded out letter by letter and hear stories out loud
- Children explore long vowels and more beginning reading skills in 6 stories featuringlovable LeapFrog® characters
- Each Learn to Read set introduces different skills, helping children build confidence withthe fundamentals of reading
- Children can earn online rewards and parents can connect the Tag? Reader to the onlineLeapFrog® Learning Path to see what their child is playing and learning
- Children ages 4 to 7
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis LeapFrog® product is warranted only to the original purchaser for a period of three monthsfrom the original purchase date, under normal use and service, against defective workmanshipand material. This warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident or unreasonableuse, immersion in water, neglect, abuse, battery leakage or improper installation, improperservice, or other causes not arising out of defects in workmanship or materials of the product.
All warranty claims are subject to:
LeapFrog being notified of the warranty claim within the warranty period
LeapFrog verifying the existence of a defect in the product
Receipt of valid proof of your purchase date.
Note: Please make sure that you have a valid proof of purchase (Receipt) before contactingCustomer Service.
There is no additional information available for this item.