LeapFrog® Leapster: Scooby-Doo, Math Times Two
Join Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, Fred, Daphne and Velma on mathematics mysteries! Outwit hungry monsters at four haunted hangouts, then head to the beach and carnival for more number fun with the gang. This collection of previous Scooby titles includes Spooky Snacks! and Scooby Math. Features expanded play for the Leapster2 system, so Leapster2 players can connect online for extra games, activities and rewards, and parents can get detailed learning progress reports through the online LeapFrog® Learning Path. Appropriate for children ages 5 to 8 years (grades K to 2). Works with Leapster and Leapster2 systems.
- Jump to catch Scooby Snacks and complete the equations
- Feed hungry monsters the correct number of Scooby Snacks
- Toss Scooby Snacks to your friend with the correct answer plate
- Teaches number recognition, addition, subtraction and sequencing
- Leapster2 players can connect online for extra games, activities and rewards
- Parents can get detailed learning progress reports through the online LeapFrog® Learning Path
Warranty InformationThis LeapFrog® product is warranted only to the original purchaser for a period of three months from the original purchase date, under normal use and service, against defective workmanship and material. This warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident or unreasonable use, immersion in water, neglect, abuse, battery leakage or improper installation, improper service, or other causes not arising out of defects in workmanship or materials of the product. All warranty claims are subject to: LeapFrog being notified of the warranty claim within the warranty period LeapFrog verifying the existence of a defect in the product Receipt of valid proof of your purchase date. Note: Please make sure that you have a valid proof of purchase (Receipt) before contacting Customer Service.
There is no additional information available for this item.