LeapFrog® Leapster Explorer™ Learning Experience
- Free Pickup
About this item
Introducing Leapster Explorer™, an extraordinary new learning experience that encourageschildren to discover something new every day with endless ways to play and learn—from games,e-Books, videos and online play to customizable learning skills and more. Appropriate forchildren ages 4 to 9 years.
- Leapster Explorer™ offers endless ways to play and learn, so children ages 4 to 9 candiscover something new every day
- A library of more than 40* games and activities includes cartridge games, downloadablelearning apps (games, e-Books, videos, flash cards and more), a camera/video recorder** andmore
- Children can learn school skills like reading, math, science and geography, plus creativityand life skills like music, health and problem solving
- Expand the fun and learning in LeapWorld™—a safe, online world of learning games andactivities
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog® Learning Path to see what their child isplaying and learning, and explore ways to expand their child's learning journey.
*Some games and activities available Fall 2010.
**Available Fall 2010.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
This LeapFrog® product is warranted only to the original purchaser for a period of three monthsfrom the original purchase date, under normal use and service, against defective workmanshipand material. This warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident or unreasonableuse, immersion in water, neglect, abuse, battery leakage or improper installation, improperservice, or other causes not arising out of defects in workmanship or materials of the product.All warranty claims are subject to: LeapFrog being notified of the warranty claim within thewarranty period LeapFrog verifying the existence of a defect in the product Receipt of validproof of your purchase date. Note: Please make sure that you have a valid proof of purchase(Receipt) before contacting Customer Service.