- $ 4 91 4.91
- Free Pickup
About this itemRust-Oleum LeakSeal is an easy-to-use, rubberized protective utility coating designed to fill and seal leaks and cracks.
Rust-Oleum LeakSeal provides a water-tight, flexible seal that prevents moisture penetration, rust and corrosion. LeakSeal dries to a semi-smooth, firm finish that will not sag or drip, and can be top-coated with latex or oil-based paints.
- For Use On: Metal, aluminum, galvanized metal, PVC, concrete, masonry, asphalt roofing materials, vinyl siding, fiberglass, and more
- Painting Conditions: Use outdoors or in a well ventilated area. Use when temperature is above 50°F and humidity is below 85% to ensure proper drying. Avoid spraying in windy, gusty conditions
- Surface Preparation: Remove dirt and debris from area to be coated. Cover and mask off areas to avoid overspray if necessary
- Application: Shake can vigorously for one minute after mixing ball begins to rattle. Shake often during use and spray surface in short even strokes. Hold can 8"-18" from surface. For best results apply at least 2 coats. Allow 15-30 minutes between coats. LeakSeal dries to the touch in 2 hours and cures in 24 hours
- Top-Coating: LeakSeal can be top-coated with latex or oil-based paints after 24 hours. Cooler temperatures or higher humidity may increase dry times
- Clogging: After use, turn can upside down and press spray nozzle until spray is clear to prevent clogging. If valve clogs, twist and pull off spray tip and rinse with a solvent such as mineral spirits. Do not stick a pin or other objects into the stem
- Clean-Up: Wipe tip off before storing
- Uses: Great for gutters, roofs, flashing, ductwork, PVC, masonry, concrete, downspouts, shingles, sheds, metal buildings, vent pipes, boats and more
- Value Pack Includes: Two 15oz LeakSeal cans
L 2.5" x W 5" x H 9.5"
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are dissatisfied with this product, contact the Rust-Oleum Product Support Department at 800.481.4785 for a full refund of the purchase price. Refer to product number and batch code on bottom of can.