22 items from $0 to $6000$0 $6000
Item #: 404380 |Model #: MJ401E+ More details
Get equipped with the Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ401E electric lawn mower.
Item #: 263508 |Model #: 961440009+ More details
- Powered by Honda GCV 160 engine
- Features dual trigger self-propelled front wheel drive system
- 4 Point height adjustment
- 22 in. cut width
- Features deck wash port
Item #: 325743 |Model #: SS4444W+ More details
Protect yourself from excessive sun exposure
Item #: 469183 |Model #: FC10544BS+ More details
- Powered by a 10.5 HP (344cc) Briggs & Stratton recoil start engine
- Heavy duty 1/8 in. thick 44 in. tow-behind cutting deck
- Single-point cutting height adjustment of 1.5 in. - 4.5 in.
Item #: 469078 |Model #: RC17552BS+ More details
- Powered by a 17.5 HP (500cc) Briggs & Stratton 12V electric start engine
- Cutting height adjustments 2.5 in. - 7 in.
- 2.5 gallon fuel tank capacity
Item #: 517004 |Model #: ZTR2460KA
Item #: 553122 |Model #: ZTR2454BS
Item #: 518345 |Model #: WB11524BS+ More details
Blaze a trail with Swisher's 24" tough workhorse!
Item #: 469085 |Model #: RC11544BS+ More details
- Powered by a 11.5 HP (344cc) Briggs & Stratton recoil start engine
- Single-point cutting height adjustment - 4 in. range
- 44 in. welded, 11-gauge steel tow- behind cutting deck
Item #: 553282 |Model #: FC14560BS+ More details
The Swisher 60" Trailmower reduces your mowing time!
Item #: 552991 |Model #: ZTR2760BS
Swisher 27 HP 66" Electric Start Zero Turn Riding Mower California Compliant - Powered by Briggs & StrattonItem #: 469127 |Model #: ZTR2766BS-CA+ More details
- Powered by a 27hp Briggs & Stratton engine
- 8 Gallon fuel capacity
- 66" 11-gauge fabricated cutting deck
- California compliant
How to Choose a Lawn Mower
Lawn mowers make it easy to maintain your yard and keep your grass looking stunning and healthy. There are a few things you should keep in mind as you select a lawn mower, including operating power, mower weight, and ease of operation and handling. Whether you need an especially powerful mower depends largely upon the size of your yard and the type of grass you’ll be cutting. If you’ll be trimming a large span of grass, you’ll want to make it easier on yourself with a mower that is easy to operate and handle. You might even want to consider a ride-on mower to make mowing your lawn more fun than a chore! For smaller lawns, mowers that are easy to maneuver around corners are generally a good idea. Today’s lawn mowers make caring for your yard easier than it’s ever been before, and the selection of mowers at Sam’s Club helps you find the lawn equipment that suits your needs perfectly.