Large Pellet Heater - 1750 sq. ft.
It's durable yet sleek design is built for years of high performance and to blend nicely with any room setting and designed to provide your home with the desired warmth even in the coldest of climates. This stove burns a carbon-neutral “green fuel” considered environmentally friendly. The wood pellets used in this stove are clean, easy to handle, store, and are waste products from the timber and agricultural industries. Heating your home with this unit insures that you are doing your part to conserve our nation’s primary energy resources. It comes with an exhaust blower for negative draft that pulls flue products through and out to completely eliminate smoke spillage and an automatic circulation blower to spread heat evenly. Optional fresh air intake that is sold separately.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, these can be purchased at local hardware store)
- Color: Metallic Black
- 9 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- Large ash pan makes cleanup easy
- 120 cfm blower with automatic circulation to spread heat evenly
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics allows easy, one-touch adjustments for heating your home
- LED display makes it easier to set and operate
- Large viewing window with air wash glass
- Integrated damper control
- EPA certified
- Item is not available in the states of California or Washington
- Mobile home approved
30 x 29.5 x 42
Ask & Answer
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty Information3 years on firebox, flue collar and doors
2 years bi-metallic thermostat
1 year gasket, electrical, cabinet and finish
There is no additional information available for this item.