Backyard Odyssey Laramie Cedar Playset
- $ 1,399 00 1399.00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- All cedar swingset
- Upper fort and loft, lower fort with sandbox area
- Our two-position heavy duty/extra wide swing with two belt swings
- 10' speedy slide
- All hardwood FSC certified
The Laramie starts with a large tower that has a 5’ high play deck plus a 7’ high internal loft. Down below there’s plenty of room for a sand box where the kids can spend hours of fun. The swing beam has two widely-spaced belt swings for plenty of swinging enjoyment. The standard step ladder lets the kids climb to the upper deck and the 10’ speedy slide zips them back down to the yard again. As with all the Backyard Odyssey sets, the Laramie is made from 100% cedar and has extra heavy duty parts including metal support brackets.
- Safe-T-Fuse hardware throughout
- Tower 2 fort with loft
- Tower 2 fort with 5' deck
- Tower 2 fort lower area has sandbox
- Standard step ladder
- 10' speedy slide green/yellow
- 2 belt swings
- Constructed of all cedar wood which is naturally decay, rot and insect resistant
- No chemical additives
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-stained and stamped lumber for ease of assembly
- Detailed assembly manual
- Ships in 4 boxes on 1 pallet
- For residential use only
For additional information, please contact Leisure Time Products at 1.800.765.4138
View Laramie Manual (PDF)
15’ 10” L x 14’ 2” W x 13’ H
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Ships to the lower 48 states.
Arrives within 4 wks. Exterior delivery.
Driver will not deliver inside dwelling or unpack.
Delivered to the curb only.
Delivered by appt. Appointments made M-F, 8 am - 5 pm.
5-year pro-rated for all wood parts. All other parts and components have a 1-year warranty. Wood is a natural product and therefore is prone to changes in appearance. Some slight warping, movement, seasonal checking, splitting and slight cracks are normal and are not warranty issues. We recommend that your play set be treated with a suitable wood protectant, wood preservative or water repellant coating at the time of installation and at least once per year thereafter.