Lansinoh Ultra Soft Disposable Nursing Pads and HPA Lanolin
About this item
Lansinoh ultra soft nursing pads were designed to gently cradle the breast for maximum comfort and absorbency. They can be used during the final weeks of your pregnancy or the first weeks of breastfeeding when your nipples may be especially tender.
Lansinoh HPA is partially occlusive (unlike Vaseline, a hydrocarbon, which is completely occlusive) and allows for the exchange of air (respiration) and moisture (transpiration) so that the skin does not become over hydrated. The consistency of Lansinoh HPA Lanolin is part of its effectiveness. The skin of the areola is highly innervated and by coating the free nerve endings and placing them in a more normal environment, many mothers report instant pain relief.
- 36 ct.
- Super absorbent
- No-show design
- Two adhesive strips keep pad in place
- #1 selling disposable nursing pad
- 1.41 oz.
- Soothes, heals and protects sore cracked nipples
- Safe for mom & baby
- 100% natural - world's purest lanolin
- Does not need to be removed prior to breastfeeding
- Contains no preservatives or additives of any kind
- #1 treatment for breastfeeding moms
USA and Thailand
USA And Imported
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.