Lane Rockford Leather Reclining Set - 2 pc.
(Click to learn about White Glove Delivery.)
A rich traditional design with nailhead accent trim and dual stitching highlight the Rockford reclining collection.
Easy to use recline mechanism, oversized snuggler recliner, and dual reclining ends on the sofa make this the perfect collection for your space.
The versatile Rockford reclining collection lets you choose the perfect arrangement of style and comfort to fit your home. The Rockford is a traditional three-over-three sofa with a sectioned back for extra lumbar support. The sofa features a recliner on each end, and the generously sized reclining snuggler provides ample space to "snuggle up" with a pet or loved one.
Nailhead accents scroll along the back rails and front arm panels to further add to the beauty of the collection. The front of the seats and ottomans have an elegant curved shape and double-needle stitching. The plush seating area and easy to use recline feature provide maximum comfort. The seat cushions are made with 1.8 poly density foam with a C3 pocket coil seat core.
Solid frame construction using mortise and tenon joint construction along with a solid steel super structure further enhance the durability of this collection. This collection is as relaxing as it is beautiful. The Rockford is a welcome addition to any living space.
- Yellowstone Camel leather
- Semi-aniline top grain leather on seating areas with leather match on outside arms and backs
- Due to color variations, a sample swatch is highly recommended before ordering. To request a swatch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Solid frame construction using mortise and tenon joint construction along with a solid steel super structure
- The seat cushions are made with 1.8 poly density foam with a C3 pocket coil seat core
- Nailhead accents scroll along the back rails and front arm panels
- Front of the seat and ottoman have elegant curved shape and double-needle stitching
- Traditional design
- Cushions are not removable
- Features a manual recliner on the snuggler and on each end of the sofa
- Wall proximity 2"
- Extended length 67"
- Like all items in your home, leather can accumulate dust. Lightly dampen a soft cloth with Leather Master Soft Cleaner and dust weekly. You may also use the soft brush attachment on your vacuum cleaner. With leather you can fully remove dust particles from the surface making it ideal for dust sensitive persons. All leathers perform better when preventative maintenance is practiced. Apply Leather Master Protection Cream to the surface of the leather to help resist staining and prevent overall soiling. It is most important that you treat the high use areas like seats, backs, and arms. As a general rule, fully clean your furniture with Leather Master Soft cleaner at least every six months to remove dirt as well as the gradual accumulation of body oils and perspiration. After cleaning, reapply Protection Cream to the leather to renew the protection level.
- Never use harsh chemicals or cleaning agents on your leather furniture. Avoid all products containing solvents or oils because they may negatively affect the surface of the leather.
- Try to maintain at least two feet between your furniture and heating sources. Prolonged exposure to heat vents or radiators will cause your leather to dry out. Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight.
USA And Imported
Warranty Information1 year
There is no additional information available for this item.