Lane Rockford Fabric Reclining Rocker
(Click to learn about White Glove Delivery.)
A rich traditional design with nailhead accent trim and dual stitching highlight the Rockford reclining collection. Easy to use recline mechanism make this the perfect collection for your space.
The versatile Rockford reclining collection lets you choose the perfect arrangement of style and comfort to fit your home. The recliner features our exclusive Zero GravityŽ rocker recliner that is designed for a lower reclining back and easier movement. The back, seat, and ottoman move in unison, and recliner can be closed hands free and has virtually unlimited reclining positions The Rockford features a sectioned back for extra lumbar support. Nailhead accents scroll along the back rails and front arm panels to further add to the beauty of the collection. The front of the seats and ottomans have an elegant curved shape and double-needle stitching. The plush seating area and easy to use recline feature provide maximum comfort. The seat cushions are made with 1.8 poly density foam with a C3 pocket coil seat core. Solid frame construction using mortise and tenon joint construction and kiln-dried wood frame further enhance the durability of this collection. This collection is as relaxing as it is beautiful. The Rockford is a welcome addition to any living space.
- Body: Westin Chocolate fabric
- Body: 64.5% acrylic, 35.5% polyester
- Due to color variations, a sample swatch is highly recommended before ordering. To request a swatch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cleaning code W: To prevent overall soil, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust and grime is recommended. Spot clean, using the foam only from a water-based cleaning agent such as a mild detergent or non-solvent upholstery shampoo product. Apply foam with a soft brush in a circular motion. Vacuum when dry. Pretest a small area before proceeding. Use a professional furniture cleaning service when an overall soiled condition has been reached.
- Solid frame construction using mortise and tenon joint construction and kiln-dried wood frame
- The seat cushions are made with 1.8 poly density foam with a C3 pocket coil seat core
- Nailhead accents scroll along the back rails and front arm panels
- Front of the seat and ottoman have elegant curved shape and double-needle stitching
- Features our exclusive Zero GravityŽ rocker recliner that is designed for a lower reclining back and easier movement. The back, seat, and ottoman move in unison, and recliner can be closed hands free.
- Recliner features detachable back, light assembly required
- Traditional design
- Cushions are not removable
- Extended length 67"
- Wall proximity 11"
USA And Imported
Warranty Information1 year
There is no additional information available for this item.