Lady Isabelle Shiatsu Pedicure System
Shiatsu style massage chair has full roller, kneading and tapping functions. The LCD remote controls all power functions of the chair including the reclining and back and forth. Entering and exiting the chair is easy since the arms lift up and back out of the way.
The pearl white acrylic coating on the spa base is a beautiful color and matches the color of the footrest. The footrest is acrylic fiberglass (not padded vinyl) making disinfecting and sanitation clean up very easy. It can be raised or lowered six inches for the comfort and convenience of both the customer and the pedicure technician.
The technician?s stool is white with a black accenting seat and lower back cushion. The star base stool is designed with 5 caster wheels for strength and functionality.
Your clients will enjoy Shiatsu massage experience as well as the invigorating and soothing comfort of the water swirling around their feet.
This Pedicure Spa comes with all directions and assembly information including the amount of space needed (and positioning) for usage.
- LCD Controller for Shiatsu style massage chair
- Kneading, tapping and roller functions
- Chair settable time up to 15 minutes
- Power remote controlled chair, adjustable back and forth plus power reclining
- Real wood arms and trays
- Two manicure trays which fold down
- Technician rolling stool li>Supplied w/1/2" female (FIP) flexible stainless steel hot/cold inlet hoses by 30" long w/backflow compliant devices. (ANSI/ASME A112.12.1M and CSA B125)
- Drain Pipe 1 1/2? diameter and exits the back of the spa with a flexible maintenance coupling installed: 1.5? x 1.5? (UPC and SA approved)
- Each of the two pipeless motors are 1/7 hp 120 volts 60 hz. (SA)-US UL compliant
- Spa comes with one extra jet screen cover and internal jetting component
- Electrical requirements - 120 volt/ 60hz / 15 amps (GFCI protected circuit installed by a licensed electrician to local codes.)
- Some Assembly Required
- Spa must be installed by a licensed plumber following all state and local plumbing codes
- Have your licensed pedicure technician check your local and state requirements for usage
- Created from a pearl essence white acrylic material
- Stain resistant surface
- Footrest is acrylic fiberglass (not padded vinyl)
- Equipped with 2 powerful pipeless motors each containing a single jetting system
|Weight capacity (lbs.):||350|
|Weight (static) with chair (lbs.):||191|
|Spa base max width:||24.5"|
|Spa base max length:||50"|
|Spa base floor to top of fiberglass:||16.5"|
|Basin bottom to top of seat cushion:||18.5"|
|Floor to top of back cushion:||51"|
|Floor to top of spa (back of unit):||16.5"|
|Min distance from wall for recline:||24"|
|Max footprint space required:||72"W x 100"L||Chair:|
|Seat cushion:||19"W x 20"D|
|Back cushion:||21"W x 30"H|
|Padded arms:||6"W x 22"L|
|Arms (outside to outside):||31.5"|
|Arms (outside to outside with tray):||47.5"||Basin:|
|Basin size:||15.75"L x 15.75"W x 10"D|
|Footrest:||20" - 26"|
|Water capacity:||4.5 gal.||Technician stool:|
|Seat cushion diameter:||14"|
|Floor to seat height:||12.5" - 15"|
Please note: The spa always needs to have water in the basin when running the spa pump to prevent damage. Spa pump will overheat if water is not present for lubrication.
Attention: Discharge Pump (if needed) is sold separately. Check with your contractor or plumber. Spas are typically plumbed just like a bath tub, where the drain water must run downhill. Sometimes in the remodeling of salons and spas there isn?t a floor drain. In this case a discharge pump could be used to drain the water from the spa into a drain up to 30' away. Consult with your plumber first to make sure your installation goes smoothly.
Taiwan and USA
USA And Imported
There is no additional information available for this item.