La Bella Whirlpool Pedicure Spa
About this item
The La Bella whirlpool spa is made from a vacuum molded acrylic material which is then internally reinforced with multiple layers of fiberglass resin. This creates an extra strong and durable spa basin capable of withstanding heavy weights and years of constant usage. This unit has 4 powerful hydro-therapeutic whirlpool jets within a super quiet whirlpool system. All 4 chrome jets and a chrome suction inlet are removable for cleaning and sanitation inspections.
The La Bella massage/heating chair is very luxurious and comfortable. Entering and exiting the chair is easy since the chair swivels. If desired, the arms and the oval manicure trays can be removed.
A handy remote control device allows the client to select any of 7 massage zones individually or all at the same time. The massage intensity for these zones can also be set to low, medium or high with the heater on or off.
The pearl white acrylic coating on the spa base is a beautiful color and matches the color of the footrest. The footrest is acrylic fiberglass (not padded vinyl) making disinfecting and sanitation clean up very easy. It can be raised or lowered six inches for the comfort and convenience of both the customer and the pedicure technician.
The technician’s stool is white with a black accenting seat and lower back cushion. The star base stool is designed with 5 caster wheels for strength and functionality.
Your clients will enjoy a peaceful pedicure experience as well as the invigorating and soothing comfort of the water swirling around their feet.
This pedicure spa comes with all directions and assembly information including the amount of space needed (and positioning) for usage.
- Seven invigoriating massage zones activated by remote control
- Massage zone intesity can be adjusted to high, medium or low and can include heat if desitred
- Manicure trays included
- Supplied with 1/2" female (FIP) flexible stainless steel hot/cold inlet hoses by 30" long with backflow compliant devices. (ANSI/ASME A112.12.1M and CSA B125)
- Drain Pipe 1 1/2” diameter and exits the back of the spa with a flexible maintenance coupling installed: 1.5” x 1.5” (UPC and SA approved)
- Whirlpool motor has automatic 15 minute time out feature and is 3/4 hp 120 volts 60 hz. (SA)-US UL compliant
- Electrical requirements - 120 volt/ 60hz / 15 amps (GFCI protected circuit installed by a licensed electrician to local codes.)
- Spa must be installed by a licensed plumber following all state and local plumbing codes
- Have your licensed pedicure technician check your local and state requirements for usage
- Created from a pearl essence white acrylic material
- Stain resistant surface
- Footrest is acrylic fiberglass (not padded vinyl)
- Equipped with 4 powerful jets piped together and powered by a ¾ hp spa motor
- Vibrating massage chair with remote controlled massage and heating zones
- Chair is manually adjustable back and forth, plus reclines manually
- Technician rolling stool and 2 manicure trays which can be attached to the chair arms
|Weight capacity (lbs.):||350|
|Weight (static) with chair (lbs.):||191|
|Spa base max width:||24.5"|
|Spa base max length:||50"|
|Spa base floor to top of fiberglass:||16.5"|
|Basin bottom to top of seat cushion:||18.5"|
|Floor to top of back cushion:||51"|
|Floor to top of spa (back of unit):||16.5"|
|Min distance from wall for recline:||24"|
|Max footprint space required:||72"W x 100"L||Chair:|
|Seat cushion:||19"W x 20"D|
|Back cushion:||21"W x 30"H|
|Padded arms:||6"W x 22"L|
|Arms (outside to outside):||31.5"|
|Arms (outside to outside with tray):||47.5"||Basin:|
|Basin size:||15.75"L x 15.75"W x 10"D|
|Footrest:||20" - 26"|
|Water capacity:||4.5 gal.||Technician stool:|
|Seat cushion diameter:||14"|
|Floor to seat height:||12.5" - 15"|
Please note: The spa always needs to have water in the basin when running the spa pump to prevent damage. Spa pump will overheat if water is not present for lubrication.
Attention: Discharge Pump (if needed) is sold separately. Check with your contractor or plumber. Spas are typically plumbed just like a bath tub where the drain water must run downhill. Sometimes in the remodeling of salons and spas there isn’t a floor drain. In this case a discharge pump could be used to drain the water from the spa into a drain up to 30 ft away. Consult with your plumber first to make sure your installation goes smoothly.
Taiwan and USA
USA And Imported