Korbel Sweet Rose California Champagne (750ML)
- In Club purchase only
About this item
- The sale of alcohol to minors is prohibited.
- By using SamsClub.com, including use of Club Pickup, to order alcoholic beverages, you are acknowledging that you are over the age of 21. At the time of pickup, you must show a valid photo ID. Acceptable forms of ID include a driver's license, passport, other government issued identification and other legally approved identification that includes your date of birth.
- GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health
- You agree that any alcohol purchased from Sam’s Club is intended for your personal consumption and not for resale.
- Club Pickup orders that include alcoholic beverages will not be sold to persons who appear to be visibly intoxicated.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be available in certain Sam’s Club locations and/or during certain hours or days due to local laws and regulations and certain licensing restrictions.
- You are solely responsible for the purchase of any alcohol from Sam’s Club, including compliance with the law of your local jurisdiction. The unlawful purchase of alcohol either for yourself or for others may subject you to criminal penalties including significant fines, suspension of your driver's license, community service and/or jail.
- No discounts, coupons or tax-exempt sales may be applied to alcohol.
- SAM’S CLUB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ORDERS FOR ALCHOLIC BEVERAGES FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT EXPLANATION.
- California Champagne
- Blended from a complex selection of both red and white grape varieties
- California (USA)
- Very bright fruit flavors and aromas
- Serve Korbel Sweet Rose as an aperitif
- Pairs with fresh fruit, or with appetizers such as grilled prawns and mango salsa or with a selection of ripe cheeses
All Korbel California champagnes are made according to the traditional methode champenoise, in which the champagne is fermented inside the same bottle from which it is served. This time-honored process takes almost a year to complete, but the result is worth the wait. The taste of the methode champenoise style is famos for its delicate nuances and for producing the countless dazzling bubbles in every glass of Korbel California Champagne.