KitchenAid 12" Convection Bake Countertop Oven
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- Add to cart to see your price
About this itemThe KitchenAid 12" convection countertop oven offers full size oven performance in a space-saving countertop oven.
This countertop oven has a spacious capacity that easily accommodates up to two 12" pizzas. It can also fit a 4-lb. chicken, four chicken breasts, a variety of bread for toasting and much more. The convection bake function produces circulating heat for evenly baked cookies and faster cooking times. Powerful cooking elements, the same found on our full-size ovens, deliver consistent heating up to 450°F.
The warm function is ideal for reheating items such as a full plate of leftovers. The toast function with adjustable control and timer evenly toasts up to six slices of bread. It’s also perfect for toasting bagels and sandwiches, and the adjustable control and timer allow for individual browning preferences.
A robust door opens and closes like a full-size oven and easy-to-turn, soft-grip knobs give a confirming click when the desired setting is reached. The non-stick interior wipes clean in an instant and maintains its appearance after use. Both the broil pan and grill are removable and dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning. The 60-minute timer allows longer cooking times, making this an alternative to a full-size oven.
- Convection/Bake/Broil/Toast/Warm Functions
- 12" Capacity
- 60-Minute Timer/Toast Timer
- Stainless Steel Broil Pan (Dishwasher Safe)
- Stainless Steel Drip Rack (Dishwasher Safe)
- Non-Stick Interior
- 2 Stainless Steel Racks
- Removable Crumb Tray
- Convection Feature
- Wide viewing window
- Durable door and soft-grip knobs
- Bake and Broil at temperatures up to 450°F