Kicker iK501 iPhone/iPod Dock
The iK501 "Rocking" station powerhouse proves attitude runs in the family. Clear, powerful bass, midrange and high frequencies flow from the 5" woofers and 3/4" silk dome tweeters. It really rocks with a 6" square reflex subwoofer in the back creating dynamic bass response that brings music and video to life. A custom Kicker amplifier powers the speakers and includes internal digital signal processing with selectable bass, and treble to fine-tune to the listener’s ears.
A lightweight, fully-functional iPod Menu enabled remote control handles adjustments any user would expect – play and pause, volume control, mute, power on/standby, track forward and back, fast-forward and back, as well as adjusting levels for bass, treble, and toggling the auxiliary-input and docking station sources. This remote goes above and beyond by taking the listener deep into the iPhone or iPod’s Menu playlists, artists, albums, audiobooks, genres, etc. Powering on from standby, and going into standby, may also be selected through the rotary knob.
It charges docked Apple devices even in Standby mode. The auxiliary-input jack allows the connection of iPod shuffles, additional media players, CD player, computer or satellite radio receivers for playback through the premium iKICK™ sound system. Composite Video Output lets you view your iPod/iPhone video content on larger screens. Fixed Audio Out connects the iKICK to other iKICKs, stereos, or entire-house audio distribution. An 18" auxiliary-input cable, integrated carrying handle, AC power cord, and 22 volt DC power supply add up to complete a convenient and enjoyable entertainment experience.
- Powerful amplifier with Digital Sound Processing
- Features Kicker's Patented Square Subwoofer technology with a 6” square reflex subwoofer that delivers dynamic bass response with the kind of intensity you've come to expect from Kicker
- Works with all iPhones™ and 4th-gen. or newer dockable iPods®. Dock adapter plates create a stable connection. (3rd-gen. or older iPods are playable through the Aux-In jack.)
- 5” woofers and ¾” silk dome tweeters fill your home with high fidelity, full-range, studio quality sound
- Credit-card-sized remote allows easy control of the stereo system and complete navigation through iPhone or iPod playlists, albums, artists or video
- The Rotary Control Knob serves as the selection button and controls volume, bass, treble, toggles the aux-input / docking station sources, and on/standby modes
- Composite Video Output lets you view your iPod/iPhone photos and video content on a larger screen like your HDTV
- Fixed Audio Out connects the iKICK to other iKICKs, stereos, or entire-house audio distribution
- Auxiliary-Input connects iPod shuffle, other Smartphones/MP3 players, satellite radio, computers, or CD players for additional music sources
- Includes a convenient integrated carry handle
- The iK501 power supply can handle 100-240 volts AC with 50/60Hz. A 12 Volt DC car power supply (09IZKPC1222) is sold separately and allows the iK501 to play from your vehicle's 12 volt DC outlet
USA And Imported
Warranty Information1 year
There is no additional information available for this item.