Kicker iK350 iPhone/iPod Dock
Kicker Rechargeable Battery Pack for iK350 available for purchase separately; item# 360987. Provides ultimate portability of the iKICK350 for iPhone and iPod. Nickel-metal hydride battery provides power for 2-4 hours.
A lightweight, fully-functional iPod Menu enabled, magnetized remote control handles adjustments any user would expect – play and pause, volume control, mute, power on/standby, track forward and back, fast-forward and back, as well as adjusting levels for bass, treble, and toggling the auxiliary-input and docking station sources. This remote goes above and beyond by taking the listener deep into the iPhone or iPod’s Menu playlists, artists, albums, audiobooks, genres, etc.
Powering on from standby, and going into standby, may also be selected through the rotary knob. You may also control and adjust the volume, bass, treble, and toggle the aux-input / docking station sources, all while viewing the "STBY DOCK AUX TREB BASS" LED indicators above the knob. A docked Apple device always charges, even in Standby mode.
The auxiliary-input jack allows the connection of iPod shuffles, additional media players, CD player, computer or satellite radio receivers for playback through the premium iKICK™ sound system. Composite Video Output lets you view your iPod/iPhone video content on larger screens. Fixed Audio Out connects the iKICK to other iKICKs, stereos, or entire-house audio distribution. The iK350 includes a useful storage bay for stowing the magnetic remote, and a convenient integrated carry handle.
- Powerful amplifier with Digital Sound Processing
- Features Kicker's Patented Square Subwoofer technology with a 4.5" square reflex subwoofer that delivers powerful bass response with the kind of impact you've come to expect from Kicker.
- Works with iPhones™ and 4th-generation or newer dockable iPods® with adjustable back rest creating a stable connection. (3rd-generation or older iPods are playable through the Aux-In jack.)
- 4 inch woofers and 1/2 inch tweeters provide rich vocals and premium sound quality.
- Lightweight magnetized remote allows easy control of the stereo system and complete navigation through iPhone or iPod playlists, albums, artists or video.
- The Rotary Control Knob serves as the selection button and controls volume, bass, and treble and also toggles the aux-input / docking station sources, and ON / standby modes.
- Composite Video Output lets you view your iPod/iPhone photos and video content on a larger screen/HDTV.
- Fixed Audio Out connects the iKICK to other iKICKs, stereos, or entire-house audio distribution.
- Auxiliary-Input connects iPod shuffle, other Smartphones/MP3 players, satellite radio, computers, or CD players for additional music sources.
- Includes a useful storage bay for stowing the magnetic remote, and a convenient integrated carry handle.
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information1 Year
There is no additional information available for this item.