Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese (Priced Per Pound)
by Kerrygold | Item #: 609309 | Model #: PLU 19814 |
We're sorry, this item is not available in your selected Club.
About this item
- This item is Priced Per Pound. Final price will vary in club.
- Dubliner is a robust aged cow’s milk cheese with a bit of a hard texture similar to a Cheddar
In one bite you can taste the diversity of flavors – from nutty to sharp to sweet – that can only come from a natural cheese made from the milk of grass-fed cows. Complex. Worldly. Somewhat sweet, somewhat nutty.
- Produced in Ireland, the world’s greenest dairyland
- Unique cheese that combines the sharpness of mature Cheddar, the nuttiness of Swiss cheese, and the bite of Parmesan
- All natural and made with rBGH-free milk
- Aged over 12 months
- Grate and melt over steamed vegetables and baked dishes
- Beverage Pairing: Zinfandel, Merlot Chardonnay or Guinness