Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese (Priced Per Pound)
by Kerrygold | Item #: 609309 | Model #: PLU 19814 |(5) |
Non-members pay 10% surchargeJoin now!
- In Club purchase only
Delivery estimates, taxes, and fees are based on ZIP Code. Club Pickup orders are based on your club’s current price and item availability on the day of payment.
About this item
- This item is Priced Per Pound. Final price will vary in club.
- Dubliner is a robust aged cow’s milk cheese with a bit of a hard texture similar to a Cheddar
In one bite you can taste the diversity of flavors – from nutty to sharp to sweet – that can only come from a natural cheese made from the milk of grass-fed cows. Complex. Worldly. Somewhat sweet, somewhat nutty.
- Produced in Ireland, the world’s greenest dairyland
- Unique cheese that combines the sharpness of mature Cheddar, the nuttiness of Swiss cheese, and the bite of Parmesan
- All natural and made with rBGH-free milk
- Aged over 12 months
- Grate and melt over steamed vegetables and baked dishes
- Beverage Pairing: Zinfandel, Merlot Chardonnay or Guinness