Kaspersky PURE - PC
About this itemThe most advanced all-in-one security software for your PC, family, and home network.
Kaspersky PURE Total Security is the most advanced all-in-one security software for your PC, family and home network. We’ve combined our award-winning protection – optimized for maximum PC performance – with advanced tools that keep your kids safe and responsible online, and your passwords, digital identity and treasured data secure. Plus, with our unique, centralized control center, you can easily maintain the security of all PCs in your home network. With Kaspersky PURE, you have everything you need to keep you and your family completely protected.
Award-Winning Protection plus Maximum Performance
Exceptional PC security starts with a powerful database of malware signatures to combat any viruses thrown your way. Kaspersky delivers small, frequent updates to your security databases to guarantee your constant protection while maintaining maximum PC performance. Combined with real-time, cloud-based scanning of ﬁles, Internet downloads and e-mail attachments, Kaspersky’s leading technologies ensure you’re always safe from viruses, spyware, trojans and more.
Centrally Manage Multiple PCs
Managing the security of your home network is a breeze. From one PC, you can easily view and maintain the security tasks for all the PCs in your home. Run scans, updates and back-up tasks, ﬁx security issues, remotely manage parental controls, and even update your PURE license throughout your home. Maintaining your home’s PC security has never been easier or more convenient.
Protect Your Family
Keep your kids safe and responsible with advanced parental controls. Easily monitor, block and/or limit communications via e-mail, IM and social networks. Block access to applications, games and web sites with inappropriate content. Even block the transfer of private data such as phone and credit card numbers. You no longer have to worry about the safety and security of your kids when they’re online.
Safeguard Your Digital Identity
Includes unique features focused on keeping your passwords and personal data safe and secure while you shop, bank, work and play online. The latest in anti-phishing technologies protect you from even the sneakiest of attacks. Password Manager securely stores your digital identity, conveniently logs you on to web sites with a single mouse-click, and automatically ﬁlls in web forms. Plus, Virtual Keyboard allows you to use mouse-clicks to enter your private data (such as credit card numbers and passwords), so it can’t be tracked or stolen by keyloggers, hackers or identity thieves.
Protect Your Digital Assets
Every day you’re storing more and more of your photos, music, videos, and personal and ﬁnancial information on your computer. You no longer have to worry about the loss, theft or corruption of those treasured digital assets. Automatic backup and restore ensures your assets’ integrity. Encrypted, password-protected ﬁle vault allows you to securely store and transfer ﬁles. When you’re ready to delete them, ﬁle shredder irreversibly wipes them off your system.
Here’s What You Get with Kaspersky
- Real-time protection from viruses, spyware, Trojans, rootkits, botnets and more
- Award-winning technologies for complete defense from known and emerging online threats
- Unique! Centrally view and manage the security of all PCs in your home network
- Small, frequent updates that won’t slow you down
- Intelligent scanning for maximum PC performance
- Award-winning Parental Controls keep your kids safe and responsible
- Unique! Password Manager* and Virtual Keyboard provide maxmum protection for your digital identity
- Unique! Safe Run mode* for opening suspicious programs and web sites
- Best-in-class two-way firewall to keep hackers at bay
- Leading anti-spam and anti-banner technologies
- File shredder irreversibly deletes private or conﬁdential data
- Automatic backup and restore ensures your data’s integrity
- Encryption vault for storing and transferring your valuable information
- Free North American-based technical support via phone, e-mail and chat
* x64 operating systems’ limitations:
- Safe Run Mode does not work on Microsoft Windows XP x64 and works with constraint (running applications have no possibility to create COM-objects) on Microsoft Windows Vista x64 and Microsoft Windows 7 x64
- Password Manager does not work with 64-bit applications on all x64 operating systems and with applications in Safe Run Mode
- 500MB free space on the hard drive
- CD-ROM drive (for installation via CD)
- Internet connection for product activation
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
Minimum System Requirements:
Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional (Service Pack 3 or higher); Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 (Service Pack 2 or higher):
- Intel Pentium 300MHz or higher (or equivalent)
- 512MB RAM
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate (32/64 Bit) (Service Pack 2 or higher):
- Intel Pentium 1GHz, 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64) or higher (or equivalent)
- 1GB RAM
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate (32/64 Bit):
- Intel Pentium 1GHz, 32-bit (8x6) / 64-bit (x64) or higher
- 1GB RAM 32-bit or 2GB RAM (64-bit)
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Computer and video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.