Johnsen's Refrigerant Cylinder - 30 lbs.
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Meets or exceeds purity standards
- For use in all R-134a systems
- Large 30 pound cylinder
Johnsen's R-134a is for use in all factory installed and/or retrofitted R-134a auto air condtioning systems. It comes with a standard automotive ACME threaded valve for use with professional technician air conditioning manifold gauge tools.
This product meets or exceeds the AHRI 700-206 and SAE J 2776 purtiy standards required for your peace of mind to know that you are using a quality product in your vehicle. This refrigerant comes in an industry standard 30 pound cylinder for those more frequent and larger jobs.
- R-134A Refrigerant 30 lb. disposable cylinder
- Refrigerant used in mobile A/C systems since 1995
- Sold in 30 lb. cylinders for best value
- 1,1,1,2 Tetrafluoroethane CAS # 811-97-2
- For use in all motor vehicles specified or retrofitted with R-134a equipped air conditioning systems
- Connects easily to technicians automotive manifold gauge tools
- Eye catching graphics with large, easily identifiable markings
- Comes with standard automotive ACME threaded valve
- Packaged in an easy to use cylinder
- Meets or exceeds AHRI 700-2006 and SAE J 2776 purity standards
9.5" x 9.5" x 17.0"
USA And Imported