Ironman iControl 600 Weight Extended Disk Brake System Inversion Table with “Air Tech” Backrest
- $ 265 98 265.98
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
The Revolutionary iControl Disk Brake System completely eliminates the old tether strap system to control the angle of inversion. The iControl allows you to lock the backrest at any angle, so you can just relax, without the hassles of balancing your body while inverting. The iControl system is extremely easy to use, so you do not have to keep adjusting the tether strap to change the inversion angle.
The Ironman 600 inversion table will provide excellent stress and back relief and at the same time you will feel that you are in total control and safe while experiencing inversion therapy.
Frame Construction is heavy duty 1.5”x 2.5” oval steel frame construction to prevent any instability when inverting. The “Air Tech” backrest is 2.75” thick ribbed soft foam for superior comfort when inverting.
iControl Disk Brake System is easy to lock and unlock at “infinite” inverting angles and prevents any “free falling” while inverting. iControl allows the user to lock the table at a full 180 degree vertical inverting position and completely locks the table when mounting and dismounting. iControl eliminates the typical tether safety strap found on other inversion tables. iControl allows the user do crunches and sit-ups at 180 degrees. iControl is very quiet and smooth and extremely easy to use.
BENEFITS OF INVERSION: Helps reduce back stress and strain by relieving pressure on the vertebrae discs and ligaments. Can reduce fatigue and relaxes the overall body. Inversion can also promote stimulation of blood circulations resulting in relief of stiff muscles. Inversion can also increase body flexibility improving athletic performance. Just 5 or 10 minutes of inversion every day can relieve lower back aches and pain due to sitting, standing or any other cause of muscle stress.
- Extended user weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Frame Construction is heavy duty 1.5”x 2.5” oval steel frame construction to prevent any instability when inverting
- User height adjustments 4’10” up to 6’6”
- The “Air Tech” backrest is 2.75” thick ribbed soft foam for superior comfort when inverting
- iControl Disk Brake System is easy to lock and unlock at “infinite” inverting angles
- iControl allows the user to lock the table at a full 180 degree vertical inverting position
- “Open Space” design eliminates interference from the usual front support bar found on other inversion tables when getting on and off the table
- UL Certified for safety and endurance, meeting the UL 6061 standard for inversion tables
- Easy to reach patented ankle “Ratchet” system utilizes an extended handle for easy locking and unlocking
- Full loop foam covered handle bars for easy return to the upright position
- A “stretching bar” is included for users who want to fully stretch their back muscles
- Some assembly is required
- Can be folded for storage
- Folded Dimensions are 82”H x 31”W x 18”D
- Utilizes front and back contoured molded ankle holders for comfort and security
- U.S. and International Patent Pending I-Control System
- Plastic holder for glasses, cell phones and other pocket items included
57”L x 32”W x 57”H
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days