Ironkids Innovation 300 Fitness Playground
About this item
View a video preview of this product.
What is an Ironkid? An Ironkid is a youth who is inspired and motivated through sport to lead an active, positive and healthy lifestyle. Started in 1985, the Ironkids National Triathalon (swimming, running and biking) is the premier youth race series in the United States. Seven-time Tour de France champion Lance Armstrong is a past Ironkid. Thousands of kids in the United States aspire to compete in these Ironkids races that are organized across the country.
The Ironkids Innovation 300 Fitness Playground includes features such as “Arch Built” construction, 2" tubular steel frame and our corkscrew shaped ground stake system which will eliminate any parent’s concern for safety and stability. Quick to build and able to take up to six kids at a time,it has a number of fun features that will help kids stay active, healthy and develop exercising skills for a lifetime.
Designed for children ages 3-8 years old, this fitness playground includes a 42" Fitness Jumper Trampoline, an Ironkids slide, a Monkey Bar, 2 Ironkids swings and a bonus Ironkids Sunshade. As kids play they are also getting a good workout and when they associate play and exercise that feeling will stay with them as long as they are encouraged. The Innovation 300 will get your kids outdoors instead of playing video games, on the computer or watching TV all day. So remember, everyone wins when you are an Ironkid!
- 42" Fitness Jumper Trampoline – made with a heavy gauge welded steel frame, heat treated springs and USA made jumping mat. It can handle kids up to 100lbs. Included is a safety handle bar to hold on to.
- 2 swings with contoured plastic seats and thick plastic covered swing chains for added hand protection.
- Monkey Bar – Will build a child’s strength and confidence
- Fitness Slide with attached ladder – Made of tough Poly Propylene plastic, UV treated with added antifreeze protection for the worst of weather conditions. Rolled sides for hand protection
- Bonus Feature – Additional Sunshade to provide some UV sun protection when the kids are playing
- Fitness Jumper Trampoline – Develops a sense of balance and space and also can enhance full body coordination. Strengthens the legs, knees and hamstring muscle groups
- Swings – Swinging burns calories and engages muscle groups, particularly hamstrings and quadriceps. It can build endurance in the knees and hips as well as works the AB muscles, shoulders, upper back and neck
- Monkey Bar – Builds arm strength and helps keep off excess weight through exercise. Also the arms, shoulders and chest will strengthen using the Monkey Bar
- Fitness Slide – Develops and builds kid’s confidence with height and gravity
- Sunshade – Adds a beautiful appearance and provides some shade when kids are on the swings or monkey bar
- No need for the hassle of freight truck lines, the Innovation 300 is packaged so that it can be sent via most standard ground shipping options, which will save you money
- Includes almost all required tools. All parts are provided ready to be assembled
- Only additional tools needed for assembly are a hammer, tape measure and a Phillips screwdriver
- With two adults working together, assembly is quick, taking only between 1-2 hours
- A detailed Owner’s Manual outlines all parts included and with clear assembly instructions
- If you decide to move and take it with you the product disassembles in a fraction of the time, approximately an hour with one person
- Due to the sturdy “Arch Built” construction, the Innovation 300 can support up to 600 lbs. of combined weight
- 2" powder coated tubular steel. “Arch Built” U shaped support posts provide greater stability and safety than standard V-framed swing sets. Installed correctly the swing set is perfectly balanced and the support posts should not come off the ground when in use
- A level ground surface is definitely recommended for set up
- Requires 6 feet of clearance on all sides
- Tested up to the standards of the CPSIA (Consumer Products Safety Improvement Act) as well as certified up to ASTM F2276 standards
- Included corkscrew shaped Ground Anchors prevent any unsafe or unstable movement
Paradigm Health & Wellness
13.5' x 6.5' x 6.4'
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
The Ironkids Innovation 300 comes with a “Limited Lifetime Warranty” on the frame (See Owner’s Manual for further details) and 6 months coverage on all other components