iTrip DualConnect Charger and Transmitter for iPod and iPhone
iTrip DualConnect combines Griffin's renowned FM transmitter technology with a plug for your car's 12 volt power outlet. An integrated cable plugs into the dock connector of your iPhone or iPod touch so iTrip can charge its battery while you drive.
Control iTrip from your Multi-Touch display using the free iTrip Controller App. Setup is a snap: just press the SmartScan button, then tune your car radio to the frequency that SmartScan finds for you. It's that simple. iTrip design puts the customer first, with features like user-selectable stereo and mono modes and programmable presets so you can save the most useful FM frequencies for quick recall. Plus, Griffin SmartSound technology optimizes the signal for best sound. For car stereos that feature an auxiliary audio port, iTrip DualConnect provides an AUX jack. So you have a choice: you can use iTrip's FM transmitter to send the music wirelessly to your car radio, or connect your iPhone or iPod through the iTrip directly to your car stereo's AUX-in jack. Either way, illuminated buttons on iTrip's charger plug give you play, pause, forward and backward track controls that you can operate by touch while driving.
- 2 ways to use iTrip: transmit wirelessly to your car radio, or plug in directly through AUX-in
- Charge your iPhone or iPod touch while driving
- SmartScan one-button setup finds the best FM frequency for you
- User-programmable presets save the best frequencies for quick recall
- AUX port for clean audio connection to your car stereo's AUX-in jack
- SmartSound adjusts signal levels to maintain highest sound quality
- Play/Pause/Forward/Backward buttons give you fingertip control while driving
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.