Sort by: Top Selling
Results 1- 8 of 8 Page 1 of 1
Item #: 200115+ More details
Reduce back stress and promote blood circulation.
Item #: 200108+ More details
Reduce back stress and promote blood circulation with the IronMan Relax 900 Inversion Table.
Item #: 914519 |Model #: 5906+ More details
Help get into and stay in shape with this Ab Inversion Table.
Item #: 679489+ More details
Foam vinyl covered backrest provides comfortable head and back support.
Item #: 399047 |Model #: 55-1510+ More details
The Stamina® InLine Inversion System looks like a padded, upholstered chair but converts to a flat table as you invert so getting on is as easy as sitting in a chair.
Item #: 767467 |Model #: BFINVER10+ More details
Defy gravity with the inversion table, relieve stress, reduce back pain, & increase flexibility.
Item #: 399061 |Model #: 55-1541+ More details
The Seated Inversion Therapy System provides padded handlebar assists for easier inversion and easier return, leg lock features for extra security while inverted, a heavy steel construction frame, and skid resistant rubber floor protectors for maximum stability and security.
Item #: 200122+ More details
The AB inversion XL Training System provides the additional benefit of AB training while inverting.
Back to top
Results 1- 8 of 8 Page 1 of 1
What are some ways that inversion tables can benefit my health?
- Inversion tables can help relieve many forms of back pain.
- Tables may help provide care for the discs in your back.
- Inversion tables help improve circulation and accelerate the cleansing of the blood and lymph fluids.
- Using the exercise method may help increase oxygen flow to the brain.
- Internal organs can experience decongesting thanks to inversion chairs.
- Inversion tables can strengthen ligaments and enable the body to stretch and realign itself.
Inversion Table Information
- Inversion table therapy can greatly improve the health of your back and can relieve many forms of back pain. Gravity can cause back pain, poor posture, weak back and stomach muscles, and muscle spasms. Inversion therapy chairs put gravity to work for you. Inversion therapy elongates the spine, increasing the distance between vertebrae, relieving pressure on the discs, ligaments, and nerve roots. Less back pain is contingent on less back pressure.
- You don’t have to use your gravity inversion table for long periods of time. Using it for as little as a few minutes at a time can help relax tense muscles and speed the flow of lymphatic fluids that flush out the body’s wastes and carry them to the blood stream.
- Inversion chair therapy can help with body posture. When you’re inverted, your body is in line with gravity. A regular program with an inversion table can help you to maintain proper posture and keep your body in balance.
- Do you ever notice that your muscles can get stiff when experiencing times of stress? Inversion tables can help you relax. The full-body stretch can be rejuvenating and help ease muscle tension.
- Many people find inversion tables easy to use and quickly incorporate them into their daily health regimen. Beginners can start inverting for only a few minutes per week and then slowly increase the desired number of minutes at their own rate.
- Different degrees and motions can help you address varied body parts such as the neck, lower back, and upper back.
- Many people like to use inversion chairs to aid with their abdominals. Inverted crunches make for a tremendous abdominal workout. Strong abdominals help with posture and can take stress away from the lower and upper back.
- Ab inversion tables are small enough to situate just about anywhere in your house. There is no need to buy a gym membership where crowds and the availability of machines can pose an issue.