Injustice: Gods Among Us - Xbox 360
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
About this itemESRB Rating: T for Teens
What if our greatest heroes became our greatest threat? Injustice: Gods Among Us introduces a bold new franchise to the fighting game genre from NetherRealm Studios, creators of the definitive fighting game Mortal Kombat. Featuring DC Comics icons such Batman, Cyborg, The Flash, Harley Quinn, Nightwing, Solomon Grundy, Superman and Wonder Woman, the latest title from the award-winning studio presents a deep original story. Heroes and villains will engage in epic battles on a massive scale in a world where the line between good and evil has been blurred.
- Destructive Fighter in which the World is a Weapon – Experience epic battles on a massive scale as players control the most powerful beings in the universe in destructible, interactive environments. Destroy elements of the world and use super powers to turn vehicles, buildings and more into powerful weapons.
- Uncontainable Battles – Fight through multi-tiered fighting arenas by hurling opponents through buildings and launching them off cliffs.
- Robust DC Comics Roster – Engage in epic match-ups with a massive roster of DC Comics heroes and villains, including Batman, Cyborg, The Flash, Harley Quinn, Nightwing, Solomon Grundy, Superman and Wonder Woman.
- Master God-Like Powers – Unleash each character’s unique super powers with individual move-sets and environmental interactions.
- Original DC Comics Saga Set in Iconic Environments – Experience an authentic DC Comics storyline created in collaboration between NetherRealm Studios, DC Entertainment, and writers Justin Gray and Jimmy Palmiotti. Players will discover and do battle in numerous iconic locales pulled from DC Comics lore.