iKlip 2 for iPad - Black
iKlip 2 is the upgraded version of IK's top-selling microphone stand adaptor for the iPad 2, and iPad 3rd and 4th generation. It provides a safe, sturdy and simple way to attach you iPad to a microphone or music stand or other pole. With iKlip, you can use your iPad in any live setting - on stage, in the studio or in the boardroom. From sheet music to karaoke, teleprompters to presentations, there's a million ways to use your iPad on stage, and iKlip is the perfect tool to help you do it.
The new iKlip improves on the original design with support for larger diameters, up to 1.2", for use in even more situations. Plus, its new ball-joint design allows you to freely adjust your iPad vertically and vertically to any angle, no tools needed. Setup is faster, too, thanks to a newly designed clip that allows for easy and secure attachment to a mic stand in seconds.
The iKlip 2 is made entirely in Italy from rugged thermoplastic, which provide extreme durability and a secure hold, while leaving all ports and buttons easily accessible and without scratching or marring your iPad.
- Durable thermoplastic construction with sure-grip touch points securely holds your iPad without scratching it
- Universal clip securely attaches to virtually any microphone stand up to 1.2? in diameter
- Multi-angle and multi-rotational adjustment allows precise positioning for optimal viewing
- Quick-snap clips provide fast, secure iPad insertion
- Fast installation ? iKlip installs on your mic stand in seconds with the twist of a knob
- All controls, buttons and connectors are accessible when your iPad placed in the iKlip
- Ball-joint positioning system provides quick 360° rotation for any viewing orientation
- Can be mounted on the vertical part of a mic stand, or on a horizontal boom for limitless positioning
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
- Compatible with iPad 2 and the New iPad and iPad with Retina Display (3rd and 4th generations)
Size: 10" W x 8" H x 2.75" D Weight: 1.1 lbs
Warranty Information1 year parts, 90 days labor
There is no additional information available for this item.