iHealth Blood Pressure Monitor Appcessory
by iHealth | Item #: 392550 | Model #: 8089393 |
We're sorry, this item is not available in your selected Club.
About this item
The first ever blood pressure monitoring system for iPod touch, iPhone and iPad.
For the first time ever, you can test your blood pressure and track, graph, and share your blood pressure results.
- Test - Blood pressure monitoring system.
- Track - iHealth records your Systolic/diastolic, heart rate, measure time, and pulse wave graph. Years of data only take up the space of a few songs.
- Graph - Helps you to manage your records by using simple tools: interactive graph, average calculation, smart WHO classification.
- Share - E-mail to share your results with friends or family members to keep them notified of your current situation and historical results. You can also E-mail your doctor or other medical professional as part of an analysis of your health.
- Dock & Charger - iHealth Blood Pressure Dock doubles as a charging station and a dock for your iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. You can still use it to view your photos, browse the Web or check your e-mail.
- Product name: Blood Pressure Dock
- Model: BP3
- Classification: Internally powered, Type B applied part, IPX0, No AP or APG, Continuous operation
- Machine size: 4.53"×4.53"×2.62" (115mm×115mm×66.5mm)
- Cuffcircumference: 8.6"-11.8"(22cm-30cm), 11.8"-16.5"(30cm-42cm)(Optional)
- Weight: about 7.6 oz(215g)
- Measuring method: Oscillometric method, automatic inflation and measurement
- Power: DC: 5.0V 2.1A, Battery: 3.7V Li-ion 400mAh
- Cuff pressure range: 0-295mmHg
- Range of measurement: 45-250mmHg
- Pressure accuracy: ±3mmHg
- Pulse rate range: 40-180beats/min,accuracy: ±5%
- Environmental temperature for operation: 5°C~40°C(41°F~104°F)
- Environmental humidity for operation: 90%RH
- Environmental temperature for storage and transport: -20°C~55°C (-4°F~104°F)
- Environmental humidity for storage and transport: 95%RH
- Environmental pressure: atmosphere pressure