iHealth Blood Pressure Monitor Appcessory
The first ever blood pressure monitoring system for iPod touch, iPhone and iPad.
- Test - Blood pressure monitoring system.
- Track - iHealth records your Systolic/diastolic, heart rate, measure time, and pulse wave graph. Years of data only take up the space of a few songs.
- Graph - Helps you to manage your records by using simple tools: interactive graph, average calculation, smart WHO classification.
- Share - E-mail to share your results with friends or family members to keep them notified of your current situation and historical results. You can also E-mail your doctor or other medical professional as part of an analysis of your health.
- Dock & Charger - iHealth Blood Pressure Dock doubles as a charging station and a dock for your iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. You can still use it to view your photos, browse the Web or check your e-mail.
- Product name: Blood Pressure Dock
- Model: BP3
- Classification: Internally powered, Type B applied part, IPX0, No AP or APG, Continuous operation
- Machine size: 4.53"×4.53"×2.62" (115mm×115mm×66.5mm)
- Cuffcircumference: 8.6"-11.8"(22cm-30cm), 11.8"-16.5"(30cm-42cm)(Optional)
- Weight: about 7.6 oz(215g)
- Measuring method: Oscillometric method, automatic inflation and measurement
- Power: DC: 5.0V 2.1A, Battery: 3.7V Li-ion 400mAh
- Cuff pressure range: 0-295mmHg
- Range of measurement: 45-250mmHg
- Pressure accuracy: ±3mmHg
- Pulse rate range: 40-180beats/min,accuracy: ±5%
- Environmental temperature for operation: 5°C~40°C(41°F~104°F)
- Environmental humidity for operation: 90%RH
- Environmental temperature for storage and transport: -20°C~55°C (-4°F~104°F)
- Environmental humidity for storage and transport: 95?%RH
- Environmental pressure: atmosphere pressure
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.